SSS Hospital, one of the prominent social activities of the organization, a 50-bedded general hospital, got launched on its own building at the hub of Tangail sadar in 2000, registered with the Government, which possesses modern infrastructure and pathological system, charming ambient, modern medical equipment and an independent eye department. This hospital plays significant role to render healthcares to the poor and underprivileged segment through reliable and proper treatment at nominal cost, where preventive, curative and operative method are followed. Till 31 May 2020, some 11,18,838 people received treatments from this hospital as well.
Feature of SSS Hospital
The conspicuous characteristics of SSS hospital are illustrated below:
- Four-storied modern building with a separate building for eye-department, wherein four operation-theatres are presence.
- Modern pathological system and appliances.
- Separated eye-department with computerized examination, operation theatre and phaco-surgery.
- Nine permanent specialized doctors, seven visiting consultants, 12 nurses, five medical technicians and 20 supporting staff.
- Medical tests and treatments at reasonable cost.
- Healthcare is available in the field of general, gynecological, cardiac, pediatric, medicine, physiotherapy, ophthalmologic and so on diseases.
- Clean and charming environment.
SSS hospital, with its regular and scheduled activities, puts on some special and excess functions in implementation at the grass-roots, which are appended below:
- Primary Healthcare Program at field-level
- Pregnant and Parturient Mothers’ Cares
- Anthelmintics (anti-vermin) activities
- Family Planning and Nutrition Activities
- Vaccination and NID Activities
- Anemia Prevention Activities
- Safe Drinking Water and Sanitation Activities
Diabetes Hospital Road
Sabalia, Tangail Sadar, Tangail