In order to execute its administrative activities, SSS formed Administration Department in 1996. A total of 59 staffs work under the department at present. The Administration Department of SSS include four separate sections:
- Administration section
- Construction Section
- Store Section
- SSS Rest House
Administration Section: Administration Section is the core part of Administration Department of SSS. The section operates in coordination with other departments and different offices at field level with a view to meeting organizational needs and achieving determined target. A total of 42 staffs are working under the section at present.
Activities of the section include:
- Preparing, preserving and disseminating office circulars, policies and different approval letters.
- Keeping, preparing, maintaining and distributing the conference room according to demand.
- Taking administrative steps against the accused staffs
- Preparing transfer, appointment, dismissal, training, retirement and other related letters
- Supervising different lawsuit related activities
- Maintaining and repairing electronic machineries
- Supervising and monitoring the activities of reception, store, construction, SSS rest house, messengers, cooks, security guards and cleaners of head office
- Preserving service rule, TIN certificates and structuralism
- Checking and preserving attendance and movement registers
- Participating in purchase and selling committee
- Attending and organizing different national and religious day ceremonies
- Purchasing and maintaining goods of store etc.
Construction Section: SSS launched construction section on 01 August 2001. Presently, a total of 11 staffs are working under the section. The activities of the section are:
- Buying and maintaining lands
- Supervising SSS Furniture Project
- Maintaining SSS Bhaban
- Maintaining the lift and power generator of SSS Bhaban
- Supervising sanitary related activities
Store Section: A total of three staffs work under the store section including a store-in-charge. The activities of the section include: collecting requisition of goods, machineries and stationeries from various departments, programs and sections of SSS, preserving stock and distributing accordingly; keeping communication with press houses, collecting tenders and processing tenders, etc.; preserving unused and unnecessary goods sent from different sections and selling them through concerned committee and so on.
SSS Rest House: SSS launched its own rest house in a rented building in July 2000 with the purpose of hospitality. Later, SSS bought the building in February 2016 in order to continue its rest house activities. Presently, three staffs including a manager are engaged to provide overall support in the SSS Rest House. This rest house is used for the hospitality of donors and guests of development partners.