The vision of the organization is: to establish peace and justice through changing socio-economic conditions of the underprivileged people positively in the society.
The mission states: organizing the target people, designing and implementing pragmatic programs to develop human resources, putting the best alternative usages of assets and opportunities, providing inclusive financial services and ensuring sustainable development in the society.
The objectives of SSS are as follows:
- Encouraging and organizing the target-people for socioeconomic development;
- Making consciousness of health and nutrition, providing healthcare and Eradicating malnutrition;
- Providing technical and financial services for sanitation and safe drinking water;
- Ensuring empowerment of women to prevent oppression, dowry, irrational divorce and polygamy;
- Implementing benevolent activities to stop early marriage, juvenile delinquencies and antisocial activities;
- Rehabilitating orphans, elderly and destitute people and uprooting the beggary;
- Making schools child-friendly, establishing child rights and arranging education for poor meritorious students;
- Building up capacities of men and women irrespectively for self and wage-employment;
- Providing the target-people with inclusive financial services to run IGAs to reduce poverty;
- Conserving ecological balance and conducting relief and rehabilitation activities during the disasters.